It’s June, does that mean that summer is finally coming? I sure hope so!
June and July are both very busy months for me, but before getting into this months goals, a quick recap on how I did with my May goals.
- Going vegetarian. I am pleased to say this was a success! Actually I was pescatarian. There were a few times where I had fish. However I am going to continue following pescatarianism. (Blog post will be posted next week)
- Less technology and more reading. Could still use some work
- Spend more time outside. Success!
- Run in the Bluenose. Completed! You can read all about it on my last post .
- Eat breakfast every day. Success!
- Make my monthly spending money last the entire month. Ha. Ha. I was close!
- Workout for myself. Yes yes! I recently joined the Barn and I’ve been extremely happy.
- Understand that life is about balance. This past month I was all about the balance.
- Make my bed every morning. Does making my bed every day for a week count?
- Appreciate the small things. Another success.
I don’t have as many goals this month, however I will continue to follow my goals for May, plus a few additionals.
- Attend at least 80% of my Boot Camp classes. Monique and I start a four-month bootcamp tomorrow. My plan is to go to all classes however, with summer travel there are a few classes that I will not be around for.
- Be open to new things. Next weekend I will be stepping out of my comfort zone for something that is sure to be a learning experience. I am not annoucing yet what I am doing, but stay tuned as I know there will be a post about it!
- Stick to Macros. Starting Monday I am going back to tracking macros. This will be an ongoing challenge but I am excited to learn the process.
- Cook more of my own meals. Surprise! I still live at home, therefore for the most part all of my meals are cooked for me. I am spoiled I know. But I need to become for comfortable in the kitchen so I plan to do more of my own cooking.
Those are my goals for the month, hopefully I can complete more of them this time around!
Stay tunes for my post next week as I talk about my month as a vegtarian.